If you are committed to the well-being of families, involved in family science, and a supporter of MNCFR’s mission and programs, we invite you to participate more deeply in assuring the future of this significant organization. Has it ever felt more urgent to join together, lift our voices, and take action to support the lives of families?
How to join MNCFR or renew your membership
Annual Membership Year: January 1 – December 31
(If you would prefer a membership application mailed to you or want to check your membership status, Contact Us.)
HOW to join MNCFR:
- Go to https://mn.ncfr.org/about-mcfr/join/
- Click on “Join/Renew Now” and follow the prompts
- And/or click on “Donate” and follow the prompts
MNCFR Membership Dues
- Supporting Member Annual Dues – $55
- Supporting Member Annual Dues with NCFR discount – $50
- Organizational Member* Annual Dues – $85
- Organizational Member* Annual Dues with NCFR discount – $80
- Student/New Professional Member Annual Dues – $35
- Retired Member Annual Dues – $35
If you are a current member of NCFR, living in Minnesota, you are listed as a Member of MNCFR. What you may not know is that MNCFR receives $5 a year from your NCFR membership. While we are deeply appreciative of this support, we would love to have you join MNCFR as a Supporting Member.
MNCFR Membership Benefits:
- Opportunities for mentoring, interaction, and involvement with other family professionals
- Receive MinneNews Updates
- Professional development opportunities with CEUs
- Resume-building opportunities through board service and committee work
- Leadership opportunities
- Awards and recognition
- Strong Connection to the National Council on Family Relations
WHY support MNCFR?
- To continue our history of offering cutting-edge topics.
- To transform families by continuously equipping the professionals who serve them.
- To connect and network our diverse group of family-serving professionals.
- To receive MinneNews updates on opportunities, resources, and people in the field.
- To assure the future of MNCFR.
- If you would like to be involved in work with committees of MNCFR, please email your interest and contact information to Ellie McCann at [email protected]
- If you know of other individuals or groups that would also value connection with MNCFR, please email us with that information at [email protected]
- You are likely to know others who are also family professionals. In conversation with them, we would love to have you share why you support MNCFR and invite them to join you as members.
What are your stories about how MNCFR has made a difference in your personal and professional life? Consider those stories and offer your support to assure that MNCFR can continue to make a difference in our profession, for families and in our world.