Exciting News! MNCFR’s Ethics Committee has recently updated the booklet. Information about ordering and training sessions is linked below.
Ethical Thinking and Practice for Parent and Family Educators
Download Ethical thinking and practice (PDF file – 20 pages) Note: this is the 2009 version.
- Little Children, Big Challenges: Incarceration
A multimedia resource kit with a Sesame Street DVD, a Guide for Parents and Caregivers, and a Children’s Storybook for children and families who are impacted by parental incarceration.
Sesame Street: Incarceration app for adults to use on tablets and phones, available on Google Play, the App Store and the Amazon Appstore.
Featuring playlists of videos related to the Sesame Street’s “Little Children, Big Challenges: Incarceration” Initiative.
- “Literacy Begins at Home” webinar recording
Lifetrack Resources in partnership with Minnesota Department of Education
- Permanency and Adoption Competency Certificate (PACC) Program 2011-2012 – PACC brochure (pdf)
Center for Advanced Studies in Child Welfare (CASCW) University of Minnesota, School of Social Work
- Resources for Family Professionals from University of Minnesota Extension
Parenting for School Success; Teen Talk fact sheets; Take and Teach lessons
- Parent Education Core Curriculum Framework 2011
MNAFEE, University of Minnesota
- What Parents and Educators Can Do
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
- Minnesota Association for Family and Early Education (MNAFEE)
- Minnesota Fathers & Families Network (MFFN)
- University of Minnesota College of Education & Human Development (CEHD)
- University of Minnesota Extension Center for Family Development
- Dads Make a Difference (DMAD)
- National Parenting Education Network (NPEN)